F, #7487, b. 9 August 1799, d. 18 June 1861
Helen Innes was born on 9 August 1799 at Seatown, Cullen, Banffshire, Scotland.1,2 She was baptized on 10 August 1799 at Parish of Cullen, Banffshire, Scotland.1,2 She was the daughter of William Innes and Helen Bruce. Helen was known as "Nellie." She married William Clark at Parish of Rathven, Banffshire, Scotland, on 12 January 1819.3,2 As of 12 January 1819, her married name was Helen Clark. Helen died on 18 June 1861 at Portessie, Banffshire, Scotland, at age 61.4,2
Children of Helen Innes and William Clark
- Anne Clark b. b 9 Jul 1819, d. 6 Mar 1890
- Alexander Clark b. b 2 Sep 1821, d. 15 Oct 1867
- William Clark b. b 20 Oct 1823, d. 17 Aug 1913
- James Clark+ b. 30 May 1826
- Helen Clark b. b 15 Jul 1828
- John Clark b. b 3 Oct 1830
- Catharine Clark b. b 25 Mar 1833, d. 11 Jun 1914
- Margaret Clark b. b 21 Feb 1841
- Janet Clark b. 17 Jun 1844, d. 21 Jun 1927
- [S6023] LDS Church (new FamilySearch), International Genealogical Index, "Helen Innes, female. Birth: 09 AUG 1799. Christening: 10 AUG 1799 Cullen, Banff, Scotland. Father: William Innes. Mother: Helen Bruce."
- [S6014] Keith Innes, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Keith Innes of Moffat, Dumfriesshire, Scotland.
- [S6041] LDS Church (new FamilySearch), International Genealogical Index, "Wm. Clark, male. Spouse: Helen Innes. Marriage: 12 JAN 1819, Rathven, Banff, Scotland."
- [S7163] Helen Clark née Innes, Register of Deaths in the Parish of Rathven in the County of Banff, "Helen Clark, Widow of a fisherman, died 1861, June Eighteenth 11h A.M. at Portessie, Female, 62 years. Father: William Innes Fisherman, deceased, Mother: Helen Innes M.S. Bruce, deceased. Cause of death: Heart disease, Dropsy, 2 Years, Syncope, died suddenly, as cert. by D. Carmichael Buckie who saw deceased June 18th. Informant: Wm. Clark, Son (present). Registered: 1861, June 19 at Rathven, Geo Coull, Registrar."