F, #3598, b. 8 June 1820, d. 25 March 1868
Elspet McIntosh was born on 8 June 1820.1 She was the daughter of George McIntosh and Margaret Runcie. Elspet McIntosh was baptized on 17 June 1820 at Parish of Cullen, Banffshire, Scotland.1 She married David Falconer on 25 May 1841.2 As of 25 May 1841, her married name was Elspet Falconer. Elspet died on 25 March 1868 at the sea shore, Lossiemouth, Elgin, Scotland, at age 47.3,4,5
Children of Elspet McIntosh and David Falconer
- James Falconer+ b. 27 May 1841, d. 6 Apr 1912
- Margaret Falconer+ b. c 1843
- George Falconer+ b. c 1846, d. 7 Sep 1921
- Jessie Falconer+ b. c 1847, d. 24 Feb 1931
- David Falconer+ b. c 1850, d. 5 Apr 1877
- John William Falconer+ b. 4 Aug 1856, d. 11 Feb 1915
- Jane Falconer b. 20 May 1859
- Joseph Falconer b. 21 Apr 1862, d. 8 Apr 1954
- [S3626] LDS Church (new FamilySearch), International Genealogical Index, "Elspet Mc Kintosh, female. Birth: 08 JUN 1820. Christening: 17 JUN 1820 Cullen, Banff, Scotland. Father: Geo Mc Kintosh. Mother: Margt Runcie."
- [S3360] John Falconer, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by John Falconer of Buckie, Moray, Scotland.
- [S3636] Elspet Falconer née McIntosh, Statutory Register of Deaths in the Parish of Urquhart in the County of Elgin, "See Reg. of Cor. Ents., Vol. 1, p.29, April 13th 1868. AG Er. Elspet Falconer, Married to David Falconer, Fisherman, died 1868 March Twenty-fifth, about 3h P.M., On Sands East of Lossiemouth, Female, 47 years. Father: George McIntosh, Fisherman, Mother: Margaret McIntosh M.S. Runcey. Cause of death: -. Informant: William Mair, Fisherman, present when found. Registered: 1868, March 27th at Urquhart, John Thomson, Assis. Registrar. P.D."
- [S3637] Elspet Falconer née McIntosh, Register of Corrected Entries for the Parish of Urquhart in the County of Elgin, "The following Report of result of a Precognition has been received touching the death of Elspet McIntosh or Falconer, Registered under No 9 in the Register Book of deaths for the year 1868. Elspet McIntosh or Falconer, 47 years, A female. Found dead: 25th March 1868. Sea Shore near Lossiemouth, Urquhart, Elgin. Cause of Death: Exposure to cold. Certified by William Work, Surgeon, Lossiemouth, who made a pre examination of the Body. Elgin, 3rd April 1868. Certified by A.G. Allan P.F. Urquhart, 13th April 1868, Peter Dunn, Int Regr. Sept 23d 1869 AG. Er."
- [S772] Robert Mair, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Robert Mair of Durham, England.