M, #3145, b. 28 June 1872, d. 5 January 1933
David Mair was born on 28 June 1872 at Parish of Seafield, Banffshire, Scotland.1 He was the son of Arthur Mair and Helen McBeath. His family was known by the tee-name of "Dear". David Mair was a fisherman. He married Elizabeth Ann McBeath at Seafield Church, Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland, on 8 December 1899.2 He married Margaret Findlay at Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland, on 4 March 1914.3 David Mair died on 5 January 1933 at Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland, at age 60.3
Children of David Mair and Elizabeth Ann McBeath
- James Mair
- Arthur Mair b. 14 Jul 1901, d. 23 Feb 1902
Child of David Mair and Margaret Findlay
- David Mair b. 21 Aug 1915
- [S2536] LDS Church, International Genealogical Index, "David Mair, male. Birth: 28 JUN 1872 Seafield, Banff, Scotland. Father: Arthur Mair. Mother: Helen McBeath."
- [S772] Robert Mair, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Robert Mair of Durham, England.
- [S1054] Dr Guy D Sutherland-Barnicoat, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Dr Guy Barnicoat of Commerce Township, Michigan, USA.