M, #9074, b. 22 February 1924, d. 5 December 2010
Breslin was born on 22 February 1924 at Carndonagh, County Donegal, Ireland.1,2 He was the son of Patrick Breslin and Rose Ann Doherty. He married Constance Ewen at Dundee West, Angus, Scotland, on 7 November 1953.3,2 Vincent died on 5 December 2010 at Auchtercrag Care Home, Commercial Road, Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at age 86.4,5 His body was cremated on 14 December 2010 at Aberdeen Crematorium (East Chapel), Hazlehead, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.4 His ashes were interred after 14 December 2010 at Macduff, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at Myrus Cemetery.2,5
- Chart (box): Descendants of James Mair "Bobbin" (b. 1755)
Chart (indented): Descendants of James Mair "Bobbin" (b. 1755)
Chart (box): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1760)
Chart (indented): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1760)
Chart (box): Descendants of William Wood "King" (b. c1695)
Chart (indented): Descendants of William Wood "King" (b. c1695)
- [S8357] Vincent Breslin, Register of Births in the District of Carndonagh in the County of County Donegal, Ireland, "1924 Twenty Second February at Gartayarn, Inishowen Road, Vincent, Male. Father: Patrick Breslin, dwelling at Tulnaree, Inishowen Road. Mother: Rose Ann Breslin formerly Doherty. Profession of father: Labourer. Informant: Patrick Breslin, Father, Tulnaree. Registered: Twenty First March 1924, P. O'Callaghan, Registrar."
- [S6656] Norah Wood née Breslin, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Norah Wood of Aberdeen, Scotland.
- [S8023] Vincent Breslin, Constance Ewen, Surname: Breslin. Forename: Vincent. Spouse Surname: Ewen. Spouse Forename: Constance. Year: 1953. Ref: 282/2 703. Registration District Name: Dundee West.
- [S8024] Family Announcements, Deaths, Breslin, The Press and Journal, "Deaths - BRESLIN
BRESLIN (Balmedie/Donegal) Peacefully at Auchtercrag Care Home, Ellon, on Sunday, December 5, 2010, Vincent (Vince), aged 86 years, loved husband of the late Connie Ewen, a dear dad of Norah, Olive, Maureen, Joseph, Rose Ann and Graeme, a dear granda and great-granda. Service at Aberdeen Crematorium, Hazlehead (East Chapel), on Tuesday, December 14, at 3.20 p.m. All friends respectfully invited. Family flowers only please. Resting at G. Burgess & Son, Station Road, Ellon."
- [S8353] Constance Ewen and Vincent Breslin, Monumental inscription, "In loving memory of CONNIE EWEN 29th August 1926 ~ 28th March 2007 beloved wife of VINCENT BRESLIN (born Donegal) 22nd February 1924 ~ 5th December 2010."